Michael Michael Kors Crepe Jumpsuit now £64.
You gotta love a bargain and I certainly feel in my element during sale time! Nothing gets my adrealine racing like snapping up a bargain, it's far more exciting than being able to pick up something desirable at full price and not having to worry about the outcome - it really must be boring being well off enough to buy what you want when you want but somehow I think I would always be searching for great deals and investment purchases even if I did happen to win the lottery if I'm honest.
My daughter gets staff discount at NAP so I am always on the lookout for designer desirables at bargain basement prices so check out my edit of favourite summer pieces to take you through this season and many more to come!
1. Paul Andrew Tan Espa Leather Sandals was £255 now £76.50 (70% off) - fab classic tan sandals, nice big buckles, espadrille sole - whats not to love?
2. Needle and Thread Tiered Chiffon Maxi was £175 now £87.50 (50% off) - I adore the embellishment used on every piece this brand has to offer and this dress would see you through many an occassion as well as hot holiday evenings - gorgeous!
3. Zoe Karsssen Joggers was £95 now £47.50 (50%) off - I can't tell you how much I wear my joggers around the house! I really do live and die in them during the colder months and they make great Sunday sofa attire!
4. Zimmermann Fully Reversible Swimsuit was £235 now £94 (60% off) - Hand Luggage only? No problem with this fully reversible swimsuit to free up room in your carry on. Two looks for the price of one - no that's what I call a bargain!
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Plated Faux Pearl Cuff was £120 now £60 (50% off) - Love the simplicity of this cuff and it's ability to accessory any outfit easily and beautifully.
6. Saint Laurent D Frame Sunglasses was £195 now £97.50 (50% off) - These are Saint Laurent, they are half price. I have a sunglasses addiction. Enough said.
7. Equipment Silk Camo Shirt was £295 now £88.50 (70% off) - No Fashion Editors wardrobe is without a classic Equipment silk shirt. Get your hands on this pastel camo version to dress up indigo, black or white denim for nights out or take it down a notch and pair yours with shorts and sandals for a laid back summer vibe.
8. Michael Kors Selma Mini Bag was £140 now £98 (30% off) - Add a pop of colour to breton stripes and white summer dresses with this super cute bag that can be worn on your shoulder or across body.