Monday, 3 March 2014
It may be just under four weeks away but I like to be organised and don't like my kids to be left with any last minute shopping dilemma's. A nice lunch out is always appreciated, my eldest took me out for a scrumptious lunch last year but failing that there are a few things that would be more than appreciated if anyone is stuck for ideas.
1. Gucci Flora By Gucci from £42.50 - Who doesn't love receiving a new fragrance and I stumbled across this one recently whilst searching for a lightweight summer scent with staying power, often a tall order, but the fragrance remained on the spray card, like forever, and I remain impressed so will hopefully be adding it to my collection this summer.
2. 3 Piece Cotton Pyjama Set £19.50. - Definitely in need of sleepwear for warmer weather and this three piece set fits the bill perfectly as you can swap to the sleeveless top if it's really hot.
3. Mothers Day Tulip Gift Bag £25 - I am more than happy for the family to say it with flowers - I adore flowers, especially tulips.
4. Filofax Fluro A5 Organiser £60 - Satisfy my inner stationery geek someone please.
5. Charbonnel et Walker Champagne Truffles £11.79 - Mothers Day is one of the few days when you are not expected to share chocolate so an indulgent sweet treat is much appreciated.
Do you make a list of all the things you would like on Mothers Day?